Farm Chester, Route 531,
Hoedspruit 1380,
South Africa

Tel: +27 65 595 6966

Follow us

Image Alt

The farm with oodles of charm

The Farm was established in the 60’s as a cattle and tomato farm. When we purchased it in 2003, it was planted with beans, and later citrus. In the early 2000’s it was decided to share the beauty and ambience of the farm by adding an events’ venue and opening accommodation.

In 2018, the Farmhouse was opened after being renovated to offer comfortable, modern accommodation for travellers looking for a convenient place to stay to easily access the various attractions in the area.

The Chapel was converted in 2015 and fitted with beautiful decorative chapel windows, and the floors were upgraded. It was envisioned to be a place where happy people will meet and congregate.

The ambience of the old shed, and the way it inspired the easy relaxed gathering of friends and family inspired us to start the venue. From there the venue grew organically. Pillars were added, along with a roof over the previous old tobacco oven ruins in front of the shed to house the bar, seating area and the restrooms.


The farm is an operational citrus farm, established in 2003.

It is planted under citrus and watered by irrigation from the Blyde dam.

It takes fruit 4 years to reach export level growth and ideally 6 years to be producing a good quantity.

75% of the fruit is alotted for the export market and the remaining 25% is used by factories for the juice market domestically.

Roux Bruilof

Our Chapel will ensure a beautiful start to your wedding journey.


Our venue provides a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy your occasion.